- Real Estate
Dave Carlsen graduated from Folsom High School in 2006 and Cal Poly San Luis Obispo in 2010 with a degree in Business Marketing. After spending 4 years as a consultant in San Francisco, he returned to Sacramento in early 2015 to work in commercial real estate. Dave is an office broker with Avison Young, the fastest growing commercial real estate company in the world. Dave enjoys playing guitar / singing at open mic nights, happy hours with friends, and rooting for consistently bad sports teams (Sacramento Kings and Michigan Wolverines).
WHAT I DO: As a commercial real estate broker, I do two things:
1) I help companies find office space to lease or purchase. Whether you are a growing company that needs to expand or an established company that needs to relocate, I can help you find office space within your budget.
2) I represent office landlords and help fill their vacancies. I currently represent one office complex in Folsom and one on the Highway 50 Corridor.
WHY YOUR COMPANY SHOULD WORK WITH A COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE BROKER:
1) Brokers are free to office tenants because commissions are paid by the landlord. This means expert guidance at no cost to you.
2) Brokers have access to databases and resources that will compile available offices that suit your needs. Let a broker bring options to you and save the headache of online searches or calling office complexes.
3) Brokers know the market, understand lease language, and are aware of trends that could effect your lease situation. Office brokers make life easier for tenants, free of charge.
- I help companies find office space in the Sacramento area. No client too big or too small.
- Office brokers make life easier for office seekers, free of charge!
- Working with me means guaranteed responsiveness, youthful energy, and familiarity with the market
- Avison Young is the fastest growing commercial real estate company in the world
- Folsom raised and proud to be a member of the Folsom Chamber of Commerce
Available via phone, email, or in-person at your convenience.